Updated: April 17, 2018
If you need to contact me, for whatever reason, you'll have to do these two complicated and annoying steps:
- Copy the address webmaster twisteda dedoimedo.com into any mail thingie you like and use.
- Replace twisteda with @.
Now, if you feel you must send me an email, there are some basic guidelines that you must adhere to. Following these rules will make sure your email reaches my inbox and that you get a reply to your query.
- Please no spam, vulgarity, racism, or similar nonsense. Let's keep the communication channel civil.
- No advertising of strange, wondrous products, no begging for spotlight. ABSOLUTELY no requests for guest or sponsored articles. It won't happen. If you think Dedoimedo can offer you the right kind of exposure for your product, please consider using the Dedoimedo Advertisement Service instead. I may choose to review your product (for free or a fee), but the work and its conclusions will be entirely at my sole discretion.
- Do not send me any SEO recommendations. Any email offering to 'improve' my content will automatically be labeled as spam.
- No attachments whatsoever. They get deleted at the gateway, so don't waste your efforts.
- The mails must be written in plain text.
- Please try to write in English.
- I will never disclose your email names or addresses to anyone. If, for some reason, I decide to publish an email message, I will delete all personal information from the email and post the rest unchanged.
- If I get inspired by your mails, I may write an article focusing on the idea you suggested. In this case, should you desire so, you will be publicly credited for any contribution you make, be it a suggestion, a typo correction or anything else, however the intellectual rights and the ownership of these articles remain solely in my hands.
- It may take me several days to respond to your query.
Enjoy your stay.